1. Where in the world is Rob Kardashian? "It's not that mysterious, what's happening with Rob," Kim said of her reclusive sibling, who recently stepped out for first time in months. "He has gained weight. He feels uncomfortable being on the show, and that's OK. Do I think he smokes weed, drinks beer, hangs out and plays video games with his friends all day long? Yes."
2. How did Paris Hilton react to Kim and Ray J's sex tape? Prior to theKeeping Up with the Kardashian star's sex tape going public, there was One Night In Paris. Kim told Rolling Stone that the socialite wasn't sympathetic to her.
"I don't think she was that happy," she recalled. "We didn't really talk about it. I probably would have thought, 'Oh, my gosh, let me give her advice,' but we had no communication. But our friendship had fizzled before that."
3. No underwear, no problem! When asked about the infamous year where several celebutaunts (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears) were going commando and flashing cameras, Kim gave her own confession.
"I rarely wear underwear, but that never happened to me," she said. "I was never drinking. ...I think that saved me a lot."
4. Does Kim drink at all? North West's mother admitted that she indulges in "five shots of vodka in Vegas every three years."
5. Kim Found Stepfather Dressed Like a Woman 22 Years Ago: "I was shaking," Kardashian said of first seeing Caitlyn Jenner dressed in women's attire. "I didn't know if I'd just found out his deepest, darkest secret, and he was going to come after me."
Kim said that Jenner called her a half hour later and said, "One day, I'll talk to you about this. Until then, don't tell a soul."
Eight years later, they talked and she said prior to her wedding, she let Kanye West know about Caitlyn's journey. "I wasn't sure if Bruce was going to be comfortable walking me down the aisle," she shared. "He had just had his trachea shaved, so I knew something was going on."
She said her husband reacted well to the news. "[Kanye] obviously moves to his own drum," she said. "He lives his life the way he wants, a really authentic life, and he was like, 'If you can't be authentic and you can't live your life, what do you have?' "
6. Is Kim a Feminist? "If I feel something, it's how I feel. I never say, 'I feel this way, so you should feel that way.' Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I just am who I am," she explained. "I think you would call me a feminist."