A source close to the production tells ET that "it is probably accurate to say that casting is underway and that the fourth season of the series will resume shooting in the same location," in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Warner Bros. has no comment on whether the same cast members will appear in this season of BIP, now that they’re going back into production. But a cast member source tells ET that they "just started getting calls about production resuming and us returning to the show. Producers are calling, [but] they're not saying much, just that more information will follow. We haven't been told dates or locations yet."
Paradise could be back even sooner than we think. Two cast members tell ET they're being told they will leave to start filming again as soon as this week.
"I'm hearing we could be filming again by Sunday," one said. The other: "It looks like I'll fly out this week."
Another previous source told ET that when they left Mexico, cast members were told that if filming resumed they'd be flown back to the Paradise set, wherever it would be.
We already know Iggy Rodriguez -- who was originally cast in the fourth season -- would love to still be part of BIP.
"I loved meeting the people in Paradise and would be thrilled to take part of it again," Rodriguez, who is currently on season 13 of The Bachelorette, told ET. "I'm also incredibly happy that DeMario [Jackson] was exonerated in this situation. I think he was unfairly portrayed. I'm glad the investigation has shown that everyone was in their right state of mind."
Jackson and Corinne Olympios were both involved in the BIP controversy, with sources previously telling ET that they were both heavily intoxicated before the two hooked up by the pool on the first day of filming. Production was then stopped after "allegations of misconduct" involving the two arose and one of the producers became uncomfortable after things escalated between the two contestants.
Now that Warner Bros.' investigation found no misconduct, a source close to Jackson told ET that the 30-year-old is relieved and is "just trying to clear his name and move on. This is a huge step right here to clear his name."
Meanwhile, Olympios' lawyer, Martin Singer, said in a statement that it was "no surprise" that Warner Bros. concluded that there was no wrongdoing.
"It needs to be made crystal clear that production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down because of multiple complaints received from BIP producers and crew members on the set," Singer said. "It was not shut down due to any complaint filed by Corinne against anyone."
For more on Bachelor in Paradise's future, watch below.