It’s like it's 2009 all over again.
It appeared everything was kosher between Taylor Swift and Kanye West -- she even told ET they might collaborate someday -- until 'Ye hit us with this lyric on his new album, The Life of Pablo: "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, I made that b**ch famous."
He says she thought it was "funny." She says she told him it was "misogynistic."
WATCH: Kanye West Says 'Famous' Lyric Was Taylor Swift's Idea: 'She Thought It Was Funny'
Well, what's rapped is rapped, and now it's Taylor’s turn to respond. Luckily, the GRAMMY Awards are but a few days away and the 26-year-old singer is opening the show. Kanye will likely be in attendance too, as he’s nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song.
Here are a few suggestions for how she should respond:
1. Change the Lyrics to Her Own Song: We're not sure what song she's performing yet -- likely "Out of the Woods," her newest single -- but we would love to hear Taylor tweak the lyrics to declare that this b**ch made herself famous and Kanye is so not in the clear yet.
She did something similar at the 2013 GRAMMYs, when she threw some shade at Harry Styles by affecting a British accent during "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
2. Or Otherwise Work in a Subtle Diss: Remember when Taylor responded to her feud with Katy Perry by bringing out Left Shark during a live performance of "Bad Blood"? We want her to do something like that, but Kanye-related.
If she does "Out of the Woods," maybe she destroys a wall of flowers -- like the flowers that Kanye sent her...and everyone else for that matter. Or maybe she comes out in her own tatted Yeezy Season 3-esque outfit, but tears it off to reveal something with sequins underneath. Maybe she just performs in front of a video screen projecting Kanye memes. That’s how rap battles are settled these days. We don't know -- Taylor has a lot of creative leeway here to decide for herself.
3. Welcome to the Stage Someone Shady: There's no precedent for Taylor using famous friends to get back at someone -- unless you count the entire "Bad Blood" video -- but what if she performed "Style" and had as many of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters as she could get walk the catwalk? That would probably just be Kendall Jenner -- who's done it before, and it's still a hard maybe. As Kanye says, "Never try to divide the family!!!"
So, what if she does perform "Style" and welcomes to the stage Amber Rose? Or Blac Chyna? Or Wiz Khalifa, who performed with Taylor during her 1989 World Tour? It’s not like 'Ye is lacking in nemeses Taylor could choose from.
WATCH: 14 Questions We Still Have After Kanye West's 'Yeezy Season 3' and Album Debut
4. Pull a Kanye on Kanye: This won't happen for two reasons: 1) Taylor is far too demure to storm any stage. 2) Though Kanye's "All Day" is nominated in two categories, we have a feeling Taylor's "Bad Blood" collaborator, Kendrick Lamar, will win both.
That said, if 'Ye does win, we would love nothing more in the world than for Taylor to take the mic and say, "Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Fetty Wap had one of the best songs of all time!"
5. Perform With Kanye: Like she did when she settled her beef with Nicki Minaj onstage at the VMAs. Admittedly, Taylor and Nicki had already patched things up before the show, but still, how epic would it be if Taylor brought Kanye out and they actually shared the stage?
She'd certainly be the bigger woman. And that's winning too, in a way.
UPDATE, Feb. 19: In response to comments made in the video above regarding Taylor Swift, GRAMMY producer Ken Erlich issued a clarification to ET, saying, "Regarding my statement at the GRAMMYs about Taylor, I misunderstood what she had told me. Under the pressure of rehearsals, rather than say that she was aware of the song, I said she had heard a track when in fact she had not and and what she said to me didn't imply that at all."
Meanwhile, Taylor's brother, Austin, has already responded in a truly epic fashion: He posted an Instagram video of him throwing out his Yeezy sneakers. Watch it below.