Get out your magnifying glasses, flip open your notebooks and bring up a new Google tab, detectives, because The Masked Singer season 5 returned for the sixth week of competition tonight! Fans got a chance to see what Group A had to offer with their finals performances -- and we met the season's final, exciting wildcard contestant -- as the hopefuls duked it out for a shot at the Golden Mask trophy!
While the music and performances make the show great, it's the mystery and wild guessing game that make the show an obsession! We're here to break down all the fresh new hints, dish on the fun spoilers and collect all the clues about the hidden celebs' secret identities.
From hints buried deep in the show's various clue packages throughout the season, to some of the internet's best guesses and aggregated deductions, we're compiling a comprehensive breakdown of every piece of evidence to try and crack the case of who's under each elaborate mask.
We're also here to keep track of everyone who's been unmasked, just like we did for season 1, for season 2, for season 3 (where we nailed nearly every prediction) and for season 4! And, as more stars are unmasked over the course of the season, ET will update this master list with new clues and theories about the celebrity inside each costume. For now, here's a look at what we know thus far about each season 5 character!
New Format and Twists:
Before we get into the contestant breakdowns and spoiler deep dives, it's important to address some of the big changes and twists to this season of the competition.
The singing show has also added wild card rounds for the upcoming season, with new masked celebrities introduced during the run of the show. During the season, there will be two groups of five contestants to start with, and the "wild card" contestants will have a chance to crash the party and take the stage at the end of each episode for a chance to unseat another contestant in that week's competition.
Additionally, the show will feature a brand new character, Cluedle-Doo, a secret celeb in a rooster costume who dishes out clues -- and red herrings -- throughout the season. While Cluedle-Doo won't be competing, he will be a clue master whose identity will also be revealed at some point during the season.
First and foremost, let's look at the traditional rundown of cumulative accolades and accomplishments shared by this season's cast of clandestine crooners. According to the show, they have "a combined 26 GRAMMY nominations, 9 multiplatinum singles, 4 Academy Award nominations, 3 Super Bowl appearances, 6 gold medals, and 2 world records!"
So, we're definitely going to have some athletes and some superstar singing talent. The Academy Award noms hint that there could be some big-screen stars, however singers can also get Oscar love, so we'll see if that's a misdirect.
-- GROUP A --
THE RUSSIAN DOLL
-- From Ep. 1:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "A Russian doll can sometimes have 15 replicas of itself."
2. Says, "I've been doing my own thing for quite some time."
3. The clue package is set in the snowy Russian wilderness
4. There's a wooden sign for the MIZFITZ TOYZ STORE
5. Says, "In the beginning, I was the world's hottest toy. Those were the days!"
6. We see a toy store filled with Russian dolls and a glass pitcher of milk on one of the shelves and breadsticks on the table.
7. Says, "I knew I was more than just something to be toyed with. A puppet. And as much as they tried to put me in a box, I just didn't fit. Newer, shiner, manufactured toys filled the shelves. So I was cast to the side."
8. The Russian Doll is on a conveyor belt with cardboard boxes. One is marked "Office."
9. The Doll crosses a showy bridge, and there's a ship's wheel embedded in the show.
10. We see a street sign that reads "Garden State Highway" and a bus bench featuring an image of Russian Doll that reads, "Coming to a country near you."
11. Says being cast aside was "the best thing ever. It turns out, I can still sell out without being a total sellout. And I'm ready to show there's even more beneath the surface."
12. It's revealed during their performance that there are actually two costumed performers inside the Doll Shell!
13. The Russian Dolls are asked which of the two are responsible for making decisions, and the larger Russian Doll says, "Our ideas work very well together. You can see what our dynamic is now."
-- From Ep. 3:
1. Says, "Kicking off season 5 was a total rush!"
2. There's a baby crib in the background during part of the clue package, with a mobile featuring three planets of the solar system.
3. Says, "We totally confused the panel with our harmonies."
4. In the living room where the clue package takes place, we see a toy horse on a desk and a banjo with three strings.
5. Says, "We haven't always been in unison."
6. We see wooden letter blocks that spell out "Help" -- the H-L-P are in red, the E is on it's side and in blue.
7. The bigger Russian Doll says he was "Doing what I love, when I noticed something was seriously wrong with me." Then there's the sound of hospital monitors that track vitals.
8. He says, "I was rushed to the hospital and there was no guarantee I would ever be the same."
9. We see a toy Fire & Rescue fire truck.
10. We see a red Letterman Jacket with the letter 'M' on the front.
11. The Big Doll says, "If it weren't for the glue that bonds us, I may not have survived," while the Little Doll adds, "That and a very talented doctor."
12. The Big Doll says, "The trauma actually made us stronger, and now we don't take anything that we do together for granted."
13. The Small Doll is holding a big lollipop with the word "Berry" on the side.
-- From Ep. 6
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: The Hanson Brothers, Dan + Shay
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Taylor and Isaac Hanson.
Our Best Guess: After seeing the clue package and the first performance, it really feels like it's likely two of the Hanson brothers. Here's a few reasons why:
- The sign that says, "Mizfitz Toyz Store" changes the Ss to Zs, like an early project that featured Hanson, called Yo! Kidz: The Vidz.
- In their clue package, it feels like the Russian Doll is in the wilderness. Or, in other words, in the Middle of Nowhere.
- The clues also suggest that they became more indie after massive success -- like after MMMBop, which was their biggest single, despite the fact that they've continued to make music ever since.
-- From Ep. 1:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "No two shells are the same."
2. Says, "When I was young, I was pulled by the tide all around the world with my family."
3. We see a hotdog with relish.
4. Says, "Always adrift, I never felt grounded. So I found my peace by the shore."
5. We see a green chameleon.
6 Says, "When my career took off, it was like a massive tsunami of success. But, much like my childhood, I still drifted, wearing many hats."
7. She holds up a big cowboy hat, and later a broom.
8. Says, "I often wonder if I found my true calling. That's part of why I'm here."
9. Says, "I'm nervous, and I haven't sang in a really long time. But I want to face my fears."
10. We see an old bell sink to the bottom of the sea and a large pink clam shell.
11. The Seashell tells the panel, "I've always wanted to sing on stage. I used to, waaaay back in the day, and I kind of stopped to pursue other careers."
-- From Ep. 3:
1. The clue package opens with The Seashell walking on an old film camera.
2. Says, "It's been ages since I was on a stage, so stepping out in front of you for the first time I was a bundle of nerves."
3. We see a grey puppy dog.
4. Says, "In the past, being alone was scary for me. I always felt like a tiny little shell in a big, big world."
5. The Seashell is under a bed and someone is reaching under the bed trying to grab at her. She says, "Excuse me? Whose hand are you?"
6. There's a Man in Black playing baseball with a yellow bat. The Seashell gets bumped by a rolling baseball.
7. Says, "Then, one day, everything changed. A certain showman asked me out. He was a total jock. But he was larger than life and gave me courage to do things I was always scared of."
8. We see a huge grey cat which The Seashell is running from, and a stopwatch which counts up to 2 minutes and then stops.
9. We see her standing next to four small potted cactuses.
-- From Ep. 6
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tamera Mowry
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Addison Rae
Our Best Guess: Janel Parrish! While there weren't any obvious Pretty Little Liars clues (which would have been too obvious anyway), there were some good hints.
- All the beach/shells/shore imagery could be a reference to Janel being born and raised in Hawaii.
- Seashell said she loved singing when she was young but pursued other ventures. Janel began singing as a small child and even sang on Broadway.
- The old-timey broom could be a reference to Janel playing a young Cosette in the Broadway production of Les Miserables.
- She's been a contestant on Dancing With the Stars, and the overlap between that show and Masked Singer is truly remarkable.
THE PORCUPINE ROBOPINE
-- From Ep.1:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "Porcupine is skilled at not becoming roadkill."
2. Says, "I may look prickly, but don't be scared. Where I came from, I was forced to grow thick quills.
3. Says, "I was left to fend for myself with nothing but a dream."
4. We see him use a key to unlock an old-timey lock.
5. We see to double-helix holograms over
6. We also see a sign over a building that says 187
7. Says, "I went on a mission to get on Hollywood's radar."
8. Says, "I used 411 day and night just to make a connection, until a certain angel said 'Hello.'" We see someone in angel wings on a phone.
9. We see a model statue of George Washington.
10. Says, "That random call changed everything, and now I'm on a new mission. And when I have my sights set on something, nobody can touch me."
11. The Robopine says, "My kids and my grandkids told me I was supposed to hang it up a long time ago. I'm 60 years old and I really appreciate the love."
-- From Ep.3:
1. Says, "I've been in a funk lately, but putting on this prickly, shiny armor and singing my heart out is exactly what I needed."
2. Says, "I felt like a singing super hero."
3. We see a trashcan with an hour glass symbol on it.
4. Says, "Around 60 years ago, as a tiny Piney in Costa Rica, my super heroes were the workers whose job it was to keep my streets clean," and we see two Men in Black dressed up in safety vests picking up trash.
5. Says, "They had my dream job, but life took me on a different route. To this day, when I see them working, I like to pull over and lend a claw.
6. See see a lightning bolt necklace and hear thunder.
7. Says, "They say, 'Why would a shiny porcupine like you want to get your quills dirty with us?' I tell them, they're the true super heroes who instilled the work ethic I've carried with me my whole life.
8. There's a red velvet throne and some red roses.
9. We see a stuffed kitty cat toy.
-- From Ep. 6:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Christopher Jackson, Ving Rhames, Mario Van Peebles
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Charles Barkley
Our Best Guess: So, it's safe to say that our Charles Barkley guess was hilariously wrong. That being said, we also have no idea who this is. We so badly want to say the singing voice sounded like Jamie Foxx, but we feel bad guessing that and also the clue package doesn't really fit for him. So, as of week 1, we're kind of stumped.
THE RACCOON -- **REVEALED!!
-- From Ep. 1:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "Raccoon is known for being sharp."
2. Says, "Sometimes, to get the happy ending, you have to go through hell first."
3. He looks to be in some sort of jail cell, and scratching tally marks into the wall.
4. There's a Man in Black carrying a donut.
5. Says, "In my darkest days, I faced death. In an effort to stay sane, I recited my favorite story, The Hunchback of Notre Dame."
6. He reads the book through a magnifying glass.
7. Says, "I was Quasimodo, locked away. The only difference was, he was innocent, and I was actually a monster."
8. We see him pray as he says, "I promised God that if I got a second chance at life, I'd only do good. And I'm still fulfilling that promise to this day."
9. SUCH A REMARKABLE VOICE:
10. The Raccoon says to the panel, in a fake high-pitched voice, "This is the most fun I've ever had in my life! I could actually be a raccoon!"
-- From Ep. 3:
1. Says, "My last performance was a thrill like no other. I never had more fun."
2. Says he was starstruck by Jenny McCarthy.
3. Says, "I actually started out as a fighter. My uncle taught me how to box and I trained harder than anyone. Then one day I became a champion."
4. We see a hand-press coffee grinder.
5. Says that he retired his gloves but then, decades later, he "was asked to train a Hollywood leading man".
6. Says, "Soon, I wasn't just training the leading man, I was the leading man."
7. We see him standing up in the sunroof of a limo as he says, "I had no business being a big Hollywood movie star. But hey, no one's stopping me!"
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Danny Trejo
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Nick Offerman
Our Best Guess: It's Danny Trejo. It just 100 percent is Danny Trejo. Like, the clues suggest it too -- Danny Trejo has spent time behind bars, he's talked about loving The Hunchback of Notre Dame, ect. But, there's really nothing more you need than to hear him sing "Wild Thing" for literally three seconds and it's obviously Danny Trejo. The only more obvious contestant ever was Busta Rhymes last season.
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "This snail is a natural treasure."
2. Says, "I've acted, directed, produced, recorded albums, even graced the Oscars stage."
3. We see him on a TV set reading cue cards like a talk show host.
4. Says, "I've rubbed elbows with everyone from Robert De Niro to Lady Gaga to Michelle Obama."
5. He get teleported by a mini-UFO from one talk show studio into a more modern studio, and is interviewing a Teddy Bear.
6. In the monitor for one of the studio cameras, we see a shot of a treasure chest filled with gold, pearls and riches.
7. In one screen we see the words 'Meatballs" and The Eagle (from Season 3) throws meatballs into the studio audience.
8. Says, "While you might say I'm best known for appreciating the talent of those around me, here I want to show those harsh critics who have followed me my whole career, that I can shine on my own, too."
9. The Snail tells the panel, "I'm here because I want the world to see even a snail can go anywhere if they put their mind to it, and if you don't mind waiting a long, long time."
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: N/A (Not enough time to guess before getting eliminated)
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Seth MacFarlane
Our Best Guess: After that clue package -- and Robin saying he thinks it's Seth MacFarlane -- we're sticking with Seth!
And the Star Is...
... Uh, Kermit the Frog. Like, the legendary Muppet (and famously not a human) Kermit the Frog. So, that's cool. There's really no way anyone could or would have guessed that, but that's cool.
-- GROUP B --
-- From Ep. 2:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is "Chameleon has a history with precious gemstones."
2. The Chameleon is VERY tall.
3. The clue package has a very retro-80s futurism vibe.
4. Says, "Ready for a wild ride? Because I'm one in Chamillion."
5. He's riding a motorcycle with red fuzzy dice featuring the numbers "2" and "3" and a license plate that reads "Camoflag."
6. Says, "Unlike most of my fellow cams, I don't just blend in, I put the tech in technicolor."
7. Says his love of technology, "Is all because of my pops, who taught me to keep up with the times."
8. We see a Polaroid of another chameleon taped to a computer monitor with "DAD" written below.
9. We see "007" on one of the computer monitors
10. He's reading a book called I.T. (or, it could be a reference to the horror novel It).
11. Says his dad "encouraged me to tinker with every gizmo and gadget around. Even some wild creations?"
12. We see him playing an old 8-Bit video game starring himself on a motorcycle. At one point her crashed and flies into a hole in the ground next to a "Beware of Pit" sign.
13. Says, "Years later, when my career almost tanked and I felt totally lost, I leaned back on what he taught me and used those tech-savvy skills from my childhood to amplify my career and change the game."
14. The Chameleon says, "I love being in front of people, whether it's on stage or in your home."
-- From Ep. 4:
1. Says, "I knew if I was going to hold my own against these powerhouse singers, I couldn't just blend in. I had to stand out, and let my flow shine."
2. Says, "My whole life has been about embracing what makes me unique. And I made it my quest to help others shine too."
3. We see a block of swiss cheese and a graduation cap on a stool.
4. We she a shot of a yellow toy taxi cab with drawings of peaches on the doors.
5. Says, "When I was young, someone inseparable from me was constantly attacked for who she was. It was hard to witness but I helped lift her up, until she ultimately learned to embrace what made her unique.
6. We see a painted portrait of a chameleon and a dress form with a fabric ruler draped over it in the background.
7. We see a sign with the word "Bonjour" written in cursive.
8. Says, "But then, tragedy struck," and we see a halo appear over the framed drawing of a chameleon. "She was taken from me. I think it was the most difficult thing I ever faced.
9. Says, "Now, I honor her memory by fighting for those who don't feel accepted," as he hold up a rainbow-paint-covered brush and splatters colors against a white wall.
10. Says, "I want everyone to feel proud showing their true colors."
11. The Chameleon's childhood crush was on Salma Hayek. "I have a thing for hot ladies, and this chick right here, she's smoking," he adds.
-- From Ep. 5:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Wiz Khalifa.
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Director Duncan Jones (the son of David Bowie)
Our Best Guess: The internet is pretty sure The Chameleon is Wiz Khalifa, so we'll just side with the popular masses for the time being.
GRANDPA MONSTER -- **REVEALED!!
-- From Ep. 2:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "Grandpa Monster has trained for battle before."
2. His clue package takes place on a beach.
3. Says, "Hey young whippersnappers. Reflecting on my long life, I can't believe the trouble making fool I was as a youngster."
4. We see a flashback to his grade school days.
5. On a blackboard we see a football play in chalk that looks like the number '6.'
6. Says he was "always acting out to get all eyes on me."
7. Says "A teacher pulled me aside after class and made me see I was smarter that the character I was playing."
8. He gets a 97% on a scantron test.
9. Says, "I decided then to put the 'I' in Einstein, and I became a star pupil."
10. We see an animation of a shooting star land inside a spider web.
11. We see a kettlebell weight on the beach which reads "6.2 Tons"
12. Says, "I'm still working to shake my bad reputation, so when this old monster takes his mask off, I hope you're not afraid of who I was a long time ago."
13. We see two Men in Black playing with a pink beach ball.
14. He says, "I think a lot of people assume they know me, and the Masked Singer gave me an opportunity to start fresh."
-- From Ep. 4:
1. Says, "I've always hated the sound of my singing voice, but being grandpa monster, it's given me a new kind of confidence."
2. Says, "I haven't felt this free since the time I stranded myself in the wild. Cast away, just to see if I could survive."
3. Grandpa Monster is in a forest by a lake. There's a Santa hat.
4. We see a framed photo of a man in a suit doing the splits.
5. He's holding a compass that only points West.
6. Says, "Left without food or even shelter, I was terrified. There were wild creatures everywhere. It definitely was a challenges, but I made it out by the skin of my three teeth."
7. He's joined by a dog -- specifically, a boxer.
8. As he walks through the forest, there's a toy yellow muscle car sitting on a log.
9. Says, "I know there's stiff competition, but I've traveled the world and sold out arenas. Not even that pesky piglet can stand in my way. Because when I talk the talk, I walk the walk, baby!"
10. He sets a pair of headphones down on a tree stump.
11. Evidently, Grandpa Monster had a crush on Dwayne Johnson as a kid. The Monster explains, "I like Dwayne Johnson, because his muscles are huge, his head is shiny and he's a star, in the ring and on the screen."
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Logan or Jake Paul, David Dobrik, Michael Rapaport
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess:Jackass star Johnny Knoxville.
Our Best Guess: It's definitely someone young, from the way they move. The football clues seem to be misdirects. Honestly, it seems like Logan Paul might be a perfect fit -- if it just felt like he would actually do the show. That being said, Masked Singer can nab some surprising contestants, as we've seen three times this season already!
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "Phoenix only has one speed -- 76 MPG."
2. Says, "OK, here's the tea. When people see me, they always see a winner, baby!"
3. We see some candle lanterns and a tea set.
4. Says, 'While I've graced the cover of many magazines, I've actually hidden behind a mask for most of my life. Even from those that I love the most, like my superhero dad, who taught me how to shoot for the stars. So I did."
5. She opens a briefcase that reads "Time Capsule" with the "ME" capitalized.
6. She pulls put a telescope with the words "Hope Scope 81" written on the side.
7. We see a constellation in the stars depicting a sports car.
8. Says, "Eventually, millions saw me as a super hero! But the more I focused on pleasing others the farther I got from who I was."
9. We see an eagle constellation flap its wings as other bird constellations fly around in the stars.
10. We see three oranges sitting on a table.
11. There's a framed photo of The Phoenix as a kid next to his dad, standing beside an American flag cake with the state up liberty on top
12. Says, "My dad was proud of what I did, but I often wonder if he'd be proud of who I am. I'll never know. I missed my chance to tell him my truth, and it's my biggest regret. But it taught me there's no time to waste."
13. She stands behind six smaller Phoenixes.
14. We see a star constellation showing ballet shoes.
15. Says, 'Tonight, I'm stepping back into the winner's circle, because this old bird still knows how turn heads."
16. When asked if the wings took any getting used to, Phoenix tells the panel, "Wings aren't new to me! I fly all the time. In fact, I flew with one of you recently. But, we never met."
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: N/A (Not enough time to guess before getting eliminated)
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Stevie Nicks
Our Best Guess: This clue package has us fairly sure this is Caitlyn Jenner. The remarks about having "hidden behind a mask" as well as the 76 MPH clue (as Jenner competed in the '76 Olympics). There's also six smaller Phoenixes and Jenner has six kids.
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, "Black Swan has covered a monster."
2. Says, "Black swans, like me, are incredibly rare. But I didn't factor in that my talent might make me someone else's prey."
3. We see a wanted posted with Black Swan on in, with the reward being a "voucher."
4. The Black Swan wanders through a snow-covered forest of birch trees.
5. We see the Black Swan get trapped in a net.
6. We see a swinging pocket watch with the number '5' on it.
7. Says, "I was caught up, hypnotized by a Hollywood deal I couldn't resist. One that would make my dreams come true."
8. We see a red bishop chess piece and a diamond ring.
9. Says, "There was a steep price. I fell under it's spell and I was worried I would never see the light of day again."
10. She walks through clouds and onto a big red X.
11. Says she was rescued "all of the sudden" when her "faithful flock flew to my rescue and set me free."
12. She's now in a princess castle as white doves fly by.
13. She holds up a red square or card in her hand.
14. Says, "I'm here to show the world that I'm in control and I'm here to own that stage."
15. The Black Swan tells the panel, "This is so far out of my comfort zone, but that's exactly why I'm here. I just love being The Black Swan right now."
-- From Ep. 4:
1. Says, "I might have seemed confident last time, but honestly I was terrified. So hearing all that love from the panel felt amazing."
2. Says, "It made me want to put into words how thankful I am to the person who gave me life, and the confidence to start this journey."
3. We see Black Swan in a fancy library/study, writing at a desk with a feather pen.
4. Says of the person she's thankful for, "It hasn't always been an easy road for us. The higher I flew, the harder it became for them them to keep up."
5. We see an animation of a black swan and a white swan on a set of scales.
6. Says, "I saw their heart breaking, so I had to let them go, and it was the hardest decision in my life. In time, I realized I was only able to soar because of the wings they gave me."
7. She's sitting next to a globe on her desk.
8. On her desk is a giant nickel and a giant penny. In an animation, the penny turns into the white swan and the nickel turns into the black swan.
9. Says, "Eventually we were able to fly back into each other's lives, like birds of a feather do. I'm thankful we never gave up on each other and I hope this performance shows just how much they mean to me."
-- From Ep. 5:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: JoJo.
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Lucy Hale
Our Best Guess: We think the internet fans probably have it nailed here. JoJo fits a lot of the important clues, the voice quality could easily match and the personality seems like it's a great fit. After the second performance, the vocal quality really seems to be a perfect match.
-- From Ep. 2:
1. Cluedle-Doo's clue is, 'Piglet knowns how to stay cool, even in the heat."
2. His clue package looks like a parody of The Bachelor, only called Love in the Mud.
3. Says, "My name is Piglet, I'm [redacted]-years old and I'm from [redacted]."
4. We see a clock set to 6pm in the background next to two candles.
5. Says, "I haven't always been lucky in love. I admit, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic."
6. We see a pink question mark bouncing on a romantic date bench.
7. Says, "I'm guilty of dropping the L-word on a second day. But when you know, you know, right?"
8. Says, "Sure I've given away a few roses, and the world saw my heart break, and I learned that some flowers have very sharp thorns."
9. We see a white rose laying on a table.
10. Says, "That's never stopped me from continuing to wear my heart on my sleeve," and we see an animated tattoo of a heart, with an axe across it.
11. Says, "This may sound crazy, but I see a future on that stage," while holding a lollipop.
12. We see a fortune cookie cracked open and the fortune reads "Golden Mask."
13. Says, "So will you accept this pile of mud? It may only be the first round, but I'm falling for you already!"
14. He tells the panel, "Well, I only found out I was doing this show about four days ago, so it's been quite an adrenaline rush. But, let's face it, I'm a ham! I love being on stage!"
-- From Ep. 4:
1. Says, "Making my debut on this stage with four-days' notice was a wild ride. But I channeled my nervous energy with a love song that made me feel right at home."
2. His clue package takes place in a football locker room with orange, blue and red lockers.
3. He's holding a football.
4. Says, "When you've got your eye on the prize, no pain, no tears and no arch-nemesis can stand in your way."
5. He's next to a white board that reads "Don't be a ball hog!" and "3528 Rushing In./Game."
6. We see him polishing a knight in shining armor.
7. Says, "It was my competitive nature that made me a home town hero. But when I got into the big leagues, I never anticipated a lifetime of competition with my archrivals."
8. He's playing football against a guy in a helmet with a horse logo and a lone-star logo.
9. Says, "That only made me train harder, because I never throw in the towel."
10. Says, "When those lights come on, it's Friday night all over again. Even on a Wednesdays. Clear eyes, full belly, can't lose."
-- From Ep. 5:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Nick Lachey
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Nick Lachey (eventually, one of these days, it finally will be Nick Lachey.)
Our Best Guess: This might just be wishful thinking but... it really seems like it could be Nick Lachey? We say that every season, but... our random guess might be true this time!
-- WILDCARDS --
THE ORCA -- **REVEALED!!
-- From Ep. 3:
1. Works at a pizza joint called "Orca's Pie Hole"
2. There's a menu on the board that says "Today's Specials" and then lists Lemon Pizza for $9.00, Orange Pizza for $4.00 and Pumpkin Pizza for $9.00
3. Says, "Let me tell you the story of how Pizza changed my life. See, I was 24, and closer to becoming a punchline that achieving my goal of becoming a big star."
4. Says, "My dad told me if I didn't make waves by the time I was 25, it was time to move on."
5. We see a clock with no numbers spinning on a wall. It lands on 2:59, or 1 minute to three.
6. We see a blank VHS tape.
7. Says, "I improvised. I hid my audition tapes inside boxes of pizza, and delivered them all around the town. It was my last shot. And at the 11th hour, boom!"
8. We see The Orca get picked up by an eagle and flown through the sky. The eagle drops him on a the deck of a fancy sail boat, which also has a bowl of gummy candies.
9. Says, "And that's how I accomplished my wildest dreams. And now, as the wildest card yet, I'm going to blow up... this competition."
10. Says, "Now call and order our killer special, extra large and extra anchovies."
11. The pizza joint is located at 1313 Melville Court.
-- From Ep. 6:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Billie Joe Armstrong, Mark Mcgrath, Adam Sandler
Our Best Guess: It's hard to tell, but from a vocal quality it seems like the Mark McGrath theory holds water!
1. The clue package takes place in underwater ancient ruins.
2. Says, "All my life I dreamed of being a star, and I was blessed that my dream came true in a flash!
3. We see a school of fish swim by as a transition between scenes.
4. Says, "Everyone around the globe wanted to be like me. I felt like a King Crab.
5. Says, "But it seems with every blessing, tragedy seems to follow. Its been astruggle dealing with the darkness that has followed me and my family.
6. Says, "We've endured so many twists, turns and truamas. But through the pain, it's the love of my family that gives me the strength to stand back up and be a star again."
7. We see him getting his claws taped up, sort of like a boxer getting his knuckles or gloves wrapped.
8. There's a calculator with 2+3 typed into it.
9. We see a framed Mona Lisa on the sea floor.
10. Says, "My song tonight is a tribute to that love, and the family members who have gone before me," as we see photos of The Bee from Season 1 (Gladys Knight) and The Butterfly from Season 2 (Michelle Williams).
11. Says, "Because after all the darkness, it's time to finally let the light back in."
12. The Crab also reveals his childhood crush and it turns out to be Janet Jackson. The Crab says, "We grew up together on good times."
-- From Ep. 5:
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: Bobby Brown, and that's it.
Our Best Guess: The clues feel like it could be Bobby Brown, but the singing voice doesn't really match. For the time being, we're gonna stick with it. It doesn't make us feel great that we have the same first guess and Ken though...
CLUEDLE-DOO (The Clue Master)
The Clues: Not sure if where going to get many clues about Cluedle-Doo's own identity. This is going to be a strange reveal.
The Internet's Most Popular Guesses: N/A
Our Wild, Random, Probably Wrong First Impression Guess: Joel McHale