Tonight, Fox's smash hit reality competition series brings five familiar costumed contestants back to the stage to sing their hearts out yet again -- while the panel of celebrity "detectives," including Robin Thicke, Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong and Jenny McCarthy, try their best to guess the singers' secret identities -- before one more singer is unmasked.
The Fox, The Ladybug, The Flower, The Tree and The Rotweiller are all getting the chance to impress America with their voices once again and, more importantly, drop some huge clues and unveil some revealing items to help us figure out their alter egos.
The fun kicked off at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox, and you can watch and follow along as we delve into the glorious madness and bizarre, captivating chaos that is The Masked Singer.
Who's Getting Unmasked and Heading Home?
After all the audience votes are counted, it turns out that this is the end of the line for The Ladybug. And while we're sad to see her go, we can't wait to find out who she really is!
Panelists' Final Guesses:
Jenny: Paris Jackson
Ken: Lindsay Lohan
Robin: Lindsay Lohan
Triumph: Lindsay Lohan
Nicole: Jamie Lynn Spears
So who was under the mask?
As it turns out, every one of the judges was way off (which isn't super surprising, considering three of them guessed Lindsay Lohan, who was a panelist on The Masked Singer: Australia, so that was never going to be the answer).
Anyway, after the traditional struggle to remove her mask, The Ladybug turned out to be...
... TV personality, actress and singer Kelly Osbourne!
"I heard the first word come out of my mouth and I thought, 'They're gonna know it's me!" Kelly says, in her normal, non-southern British accent. "And then that accent just came out."
"I had to do it the whole time, and every single time I've talked, inside this mask, I've been dying laughing," she added.
So, the most important take away from this reveal is, basically, that we TOTALLY called it! Sorry, it's just very exciting.
We can't wait to see what new clues we get next week!
The Rottweiler Transports Us to His 'Castle on the Hill'
It looks like Thingamajig might have some competition for Nicole's heart!
The Rottweiler delivers a beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran's "Castle on a Hill" that Jenny calls "The best performance of the entire show," and it straight-up brings Nicole to tears.
Triumph jokes that he's actually Rottweiler's dad, and he apologizes for stepping out on his mother when Rottweiler was a child.
Ken says it could be a North Carolinian, like him, and guesses Gavin DeGraw.
Nicole says it could be Glee star Darren Criss.
Jenny says it could be James Franco, because he's multi-talented.
As for his revealing item, it seems The Rottweiler has painted a heart-filled portrait of Triumph, which is definitely a unique clue.
"I love you so much, Triumph, I drew this for you hoping that you would sign it for a fellow pup -- or your son," The Rottweiler says.
"I would be honored to sign it for a fellow pup," Triumph says. "I'm going to personalize it, and I'm also going to make sure that Dr. Ken signs it so it doesn't have too much value you for you if you want to re-sell it."
The Rottweiler -- New CLUES!!
- Says, "Hearing all the love these past weeks has made me feel so grateful."
- He's wearing a golden Rolex.
- Says, "The story of my life didn't always look like this."
- Says, "I didn't take the conventional route to stardom," as we see him trying to sell a vacuum cleaner.
- He holds up a mini-flag from of the state of North Carolina.
- He says he wouldn't change having gone through hard times early in life because it has "led me to every real opportunity I've had, on screen and off," while walking next to a crime scene with a chalk outline of a body." (Maybe he played a cop?)
- The chalk outline of the body has what looks like a wrestling belt that says "Champ."
- Dances the robot while saying, "Tonight, I'm leaving my heart on the stage while show a side of myself I don't normally share. Because I'm not ready to take this mask off any time soon."
The Tree Isn't Making Any 'Excuses'
The Tree kicks her number off tonight in a novel way, starting her performance of Meghan Trainor's "No Excuses" while standing in the middle of the very, very excited audience.
As for her performance, it's clear that The Tree can truly sing, even if it's not what she's the most famous for.
"I feel like your performance and your confidence grows every week," Ken says. "It's just a testament to your talent."
Meanwhile, Triumph says The Tree looks like "the last thing Elton John sees before the Ambien kicks in."
Nicole says it could be Amy Sedaris.
Jenny thinks it's an Saturday Night Live star like Cheri Oteri or Molly Shannon (which is close to our guess that it's Ana Gasteyer).
Ken says it could be Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls.
Robin still thinks it might be Rachel Ray.
As for The Tree's revealing item, it's going to be revealed after the commercial break, because this show wants to make us all go crazy!!
After the commercial break, The Tree reveals a bowl of soup, in a white dish, alongside a styrofoam take-out soup container.
"That's a hint?" Triumph asks, echoing what literally everyone is thinking.
Confusing us even more, The Tree says, "If it wasn't for soup, I'm not sure I would be where I am at today."
The Tree -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "The hardest part of this whole thing is learning to stand on my own two purple stumps for the first time."
-We see a theater Playbill, along with three pennies and the word 'Blank.'
- Says, "Let me tell you, I work really well with others," as she kisses a cartoon face glued onto an tree in a park.
- Says, "When I put on this mask, it was like I'd been beamed up into another dimension."
- Says, "I'm alone, like the new girl at school. Oh, maybe I'll hang out with those strangers with candy!" (All of these honestly feel like misdirects.)
- Says, "Tonight is all about showing the judges and myself that there are no more excuses, and that this tree can stand tall."
The Flower Leaves the Panelists 'Amazed'
The Flower wows yet again this week with another song that seems like it's not exactly what she's used to, but still slays.
Belting out Lonestar's "Amazed," The Flower hits some of the highest high notes you could imagine and it's met with a standing ovation from the crowd and the panel of detectives.
Ken is still sticking to his insane Bjork guess, but Triumph says The Flower is just how Bjork dresses every day, so it can't be her.
Robin says he thinks it's Patti LaBelle (which is our guess as well).
Jenny says it could be Anita Baker.
Triumph says it could be Jennifer Holliday, which is actually a solid non-joke guess, so good work.
The Flower also revealed her revealing item, which Nick says she brought from her "home garden." Confusingly, it's a deck of cards.
The Flower explains, "It's not about the hand you're dealt, it's about the way you play it, honey."
The Flower -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "As a young bud, I couldn't have imagined that I'd ever be a competitor in something like this."
- Says, "Being on stage was always my dream girls."
- Says, "I was shy about showing my talent. I'm still an introvert and on my days off I love when it's oh so quiet.
- We see a framed photo of what appears to be a Greek sculpture bust.
- Says, "Nothing makes me happier than kicking off my shoes and lying in rapture in my own secret garden."
- Says, "When the spotlight calls, this shy petal knows how to bloom."
- Says, "Nobody's gonna kick me out of this competition, booboo. I will survive."
The Ladybug Proves She's a 'Youngblood'
The Ladybug hits the stage with power and energy and blows the audience away with a big, explosive performance of 5 Seconds of Summer's "Youngblood."
While The Ladybug is wonderful, we need to pay some love to the backup dancers, who make seductively dancing on the back of a golden carousel horse look like true art.
Triumph says, based on her body type, it might be Nicki Minaj.
Nicole says she thinks it's Jamie Lynn Spears.
Ken says Lindsay Lohan, and that legit angers the Ladybug.
Robin is now on the Ken bandwagon and says it's Lindsay Lohan as well.
Jenny thinks it's Paris Jackson.
As for her revealing item, one of the guards drives out on a golf cart, which is apparently her item. It says "All Access" on the front.
The Ladybug explains, "In my youth, I wasn't afraid to get a little mud on my tires," in a deep, deep southern accent.
The Ladybug -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "Every time I walk out onto that stage, I can feel my confidence growing."
- Says, "Now that I've made it this far, I'm more empowered than ever to celebrate who I am."
- We see the show's 'Men in black' security banging on tambourines in a new age temple.
- The Ladybug and some others drink from mirror ball cups.
- Says, "For years, I convinced myself I just wasn't good enough, whether it was in my career, my relationships or of course in my family."
- She and some guys are playing jacks on a table, and then poker.
- We see a closeup on a hand of Ace, 9, 8, and 4 (Meaning, likely, the year 1984?).
- She puts makeup on some of the guys.
- Says, "So watch out, this young bug is going all the way. Second star to the right and straight on till morning."
The Fox Puts His Best Into 'Every Little Step' He Takes
The Fox once again shows that he's multi-talented with a performance of "Every Little Step" by Bobby Brown that incorporates some amazing vocals and more actual dancing than we've seen from any other costumed contestant in the show's history.
"That's the way you kick off the show, ladies and gentleman!" Cannon yells with excitement after the number.
Triumph -- who also gets one of the best zingers of the night early on, saying "I'm gonna guess David Hasselhoff, just because he's eventually going to do this show -- actually had a lot of praise for the star.
Robin says he thinks it's A.J. McLean from Backstreet Boys.
Triumph says the fact that the star is a Fox, it could be a Fox News personality -- specially, Lou Dobbs (which would be amazingly crazy).
Nicole says it could be Sterling K. Brown, but that she wants it to be Jamie Foxx.
Ken thinks it could be Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men.
As for his revealing item, The Fox unveils a boombox.
"As a young pup, this gift from my father helped me find my voice, and a few others," The Fox explains.
The Fox -- NEW CLUES!!
- We see a sign for The Foxhole Hotel.
- Says, "I'm always dreaming about entertaining people on tour" while playing a green guitar.
- Says, 'In my 30-year career, I've accomplished many things in pursuit of this dream."
- He holds up a set list with the songs "Everybody Say Yeah," "Sugar Daddy," "Cabaret," and "You and Me."
- Says, "I've won multiple awards and become a household name, but I'm mostly known for being part of the pack of talented fellas -- not my voice alone."
- Says, "Tonight, with this mask on, I'm gonna prove that I'm a superhero all by myself, because this fox is one in a million."
The Best Night of the Week Is Finally Here!
Every week, The Masked Singer comes along to serve as an oasis of fun on hump day, and tonight the guest judge just makes it better!
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is joining the panelists for tonight's show, as I cannot wait to see what new dynamic his biting wit brings to the guessing game.
Let's get this show on the road, and get some brand new clues!