The Masked Singer returned Wednesday night, and ET is following along throughout the wild one-hour episode to break down all the craziest moments, best performances and most revealing clues!
Tonight, Fox's smash hit reality competition series will bring four familiar costumed contestants back to the stage to sing their hearts out yet again -- while the panel of celebrity "detectives," including Robin Thicke, Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong and Jenny McCarthy, try their best to guess the singers' secret identities -- before one more singer is unmasked!
The Flamingo, The Flower, The Leopard and The Rottweiler are trying to impress America with their voices once again and, more importantly, are dropping some huge clues to help us figure out their alter egos!
The fun kicks off at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox, and you can watch and follow along as we delve into the glorious madness and bizarre, captivating chaos that is The Masked Singer.
The Flower Gets Pruned -- So Who Was Under the Mask?
After the commercial break, it turns out that the panelists voted to save The Leopard, meaning it's time to find out who The Flower truly is.
Panelists' Final Guesses:
Nicole: Patti LaBelle
Robin: Patti LaBelle
Jenny: Patti LaBelle
Joel: Dionne Warwick
After all the guesses are made, The Flower slowly but surely manages to get her mask off and reveals herself to be the GRAMMY-winning music legend Patti LaBelle! Rarely have so many panelists been right before!
"I loved it! I loved it!" Patti says of her experience on the show.
Robin and Nicole praise Patti for the impact she's had on their lives, and it's super charming.
Jenny asks if she tried to hid her voice, and Patti says, "I didn't change my voice, this is what God gave me." She went on to say that she knew everyone knew it was her early on, because her voice is so specific.
Now, there are seven stars left, and next week we'll see the next four battle it out before yet another awesome Smackdown Round!
The Smackdown Round -- The Leopard vs The Flower
The greatest of nature's enemies, The Leopard and The Flower, are pitted against each other in the greatest fever dream of a TV show the world has ever created.
For his chance to stay anonymous, The Leopard belts out a cover of "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls. It's a real crowd pleaser -- and feels like cheating since the panelists get to say who stays or goes.
After he's done, The Flower shoots back with Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger," and shows off her amazing voice (which makes sense, since it's clearly a music legend).
So who goes home? We'll find out after this commercial break.
The Flower vs. The Rottweiler
Before the commercial break, the audience was tasked to somehow vote for their favorite, between The Flower and The Rottweiler.
While it's no doubt a tough choice, the audience gave a lot of love to The Rottweiler, meaning The Flower will be facing off against The Leopard in the upcoming Smackdown Round!
The Rottweiler Delivers an Explosive Performance
For his number, The Rottweiler turns to Bruno Mars for a dynamic, exciting, pyrotechnics-filled cover of his hit single "Grenade," and brings a whole new dynamic to the popular tune.
"McGruff the Crime Dog is the best singer on the show," Joel jokes. "That was amazing."
Jenny says she thinks it could be Gavin Rossdale.
Ken thinks it could be Billie Joe Armstrong from Greenday.
Joel says it could be Mario Lopez, because that makes as much sense as Billie Joe Armstrong.
Nicole and Robin are both in agreement that it's Darren Criss.
"Your compliments are so amazing, I feel like they're directed to someone better than me," The Rottweiler says, adding how the show has added to his confidence.
The Rottweiler -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "I'm terrified of the panel finding out my true identity and judging me because of it."
- Holds up boxing gloves with the words "Boxing Day" written on them.
- One of the suit-wearing guards holds up a mouth guard with the word "Platinum" written on it.
- He's seen sitting cross-legged and meditating, and says, "Everything is zen."
- We see a calendar with September circled.
- We see a row of golden statues and he says, "I want to win this more than anything I've ever won in my career."
The Flower Goes It 'Alone'
Seriously, The Flower can hit some truly insane high notes, and she proves it this week with her amazing cover of "Alone" by Heart that absolutely stuns the panelists.
The performance sees The Flower on stage, totally alone -- which makes sense, thematically -- but also includes a dramatic snowstorm. It's a pretty incredible number.
"Most of the singers stick to the script... they sing along to the way we know the song to be. But like a true jazz artist, you make it your own," Robin shared.
Jenny suggests it could be Patti LaBelle, and Robin says the clue package (which includes two people playing patty cake) confirmed to him it's definitely Patti LaBelle.
Joel says it could possibly be Barbra Streisand.
Ken thinks its Bjork, and it's hard to tell if he's just joking at this point.
As a clue, The Flower said she's "performed all around the world."
The Flower -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "It's been such a wild ride getting to do what I love like never before."
- Says, "I am always changing."
- Holds up a heart-shaped For Sale sign.
- We see a disco mirror ball hanging over her head. (Could this be a Dancing With the Stars reference?)
- Says, "Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith and try something new."
- We see a perfume spritzer bottle at the bottom of a pool.
- We see two security guards playing Patty Cake.
- Two men hold up dominoes with the numbers 1, 9, 4, 4 (the year 1944, probably a birthday?)
- Says, "I can go on and on like a rolling stone."
The Flamingo Vs The Leopard -- See Who Won
After singing their hearts out, the audience had to vote between The Leopard and The Flamingo, and it turns out that The Flamingo's powerful cover of "Lady Marmalade" edged out The Leopard.
While The Leopard isn't happy about the results, he'll still have a chance to keep his mask on if he wins the Smackdown Round later tonight!
The Leopard Goes Retro
The Leopard hit the stage and belted out a fabulous rendition of the Earth, Wind and Fire classic "September" that gets the panelists dancing behind their table and earns a standing ovation from the audience.
"You're always a master of theatrics," Ken marvels.
Ken thinks it might be Donald Glover. His former Community co-star Joel disagrees.
Nicole says the clues suggest it is RuPaul, but she thinks that's a misdirect and that the voice belongs to Seal.
Robin now agrees and switches his vote from Billy Porter to Seal.
Joel jokingly says it's Alec Baldwin.
Jenny sticks with Jamie Foxx, but she's not confident in it.
As a clue, The Leopard says he's excited about "how utterly shocked my little ones are going to be when they find out it's me."
The Leopard -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "I never imagined how liberating this competition would be for me."
- Says, "When I was a teenager, I set myself free for the first time. Since then, I've done my best to treat the world as my catwalk."
- Says that no matter where is is, he always tries to "channel my inner glamazon."
- Mentions New York, Paris and then there's a megaphone with the Australian flag.
- Someone hands him a baseball bat.
- Says, "I never want to forget that moment when I chose to just be me."
The Flamingo Brings the 'Marmalade'
The Flamingo comes out with a stellar performance of "Lady Marmalade" by Patti LaBelle that blows away all the panelists.
"Somebody came to win!" Nicole says, excitedly.
Robin goes on to say that this was the best performance of the season.
Jenny says she think's it's Adrienne Bailon.
Ken thinks it might be Bella Thorne. No one agrees.
Joel thinks it might be trainer Jillian Michaels
Robin is sticking with his guess of Fantasia.
"When I started this show I was shaking in my feathers, but each performance has helped build my confidence," The Flamingo says, through tears of joy. "Now I feel I can do anything."
The Flamingo -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "I'm so happy, I feel like I'm living in a fantasy," while we see a shot of a secluded island.
- Welcomes viewers to her home, which she calls her "chateau."
- We see a framed photo of the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal.
- Says, "This experience is teaching me to love my own voice for the first time in years."
- She's wearing a huge jewel encrusted ring.
- Holds up a paper cutout of what looks like four children.
- Dances to a mariachi band in her back yard.
Guest Judges and Smackdown Rounds, Oh My!
This week's Masked Singer is returning to face-offs and Smackdown Rounds, as we see four of the remaining contestants go head-to-head.
The first round will see The Flamingo go up against The Leopard. Then, the second round will see The Flower sing against The Rottweiler.
The winners of each round move on, while the two lowest vote-earners will face off again in the Smackdown Round, before one is unmasked.
Also, Joel McHale is here as a guest panelist! This should be a fun night. Lets get to the clues!